You can’t have missed the news about the virus that is spreading around the world in a very fast tempo: COVID-19, better known as the Corona Virus. In some countries, the exploding of the virus was huge in only a few weeks. Countries such as Italy and Spain had to deal with thousands of infections while a week ago, the situation seemed stable. To make sure the virus is not going to explode, we have some tips to stay corona-free!
- Stay fit! Don’t forget to eat enough fruits and vegetables.
- We know that when the virus is exposed to a temperature of 26-27 °C it will be killed. According to this, we want to advise you to drink warm water and expose yourself to the sun.
- To prevent the virus from leaking from your mouth into the lungs, you can gargle with warm and saltwater every day. It kills the tonsils germs.
- When the virus falls on the fabric, it remains for 9 hours. Washing your clothes regularly or being exposed to the sun for two hours meets the purpose of killing the virus.
- Wash your hands witch water and soap consistently because when the virus falls on a metal surface it remains for 12 hours.
- Put an alcohol sterilizer in your pocket! The Coronavirus lives on the hands for 10 minutes, and with this sterilizer, you meet the purpose of prevention.
Surfing would be an excellent choice to stay fit on a sunny day here in Bali. This month (March), we have a 40% promo for surfing – any packages. Book online via odysseysurfschool.com and enter the promo code “bestsurf”.
We hope to see you in the water. Stay positive.
Sources used for this article: