Dear valued customer,
Please be informed that seeing garbage on both Kuta and Seminyak beaches is quite a common thing during the rainy season in Bali. In order to clean up this garbage, the government has mobilized locals to clean up the beaches daily. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Despite this, we are still open for surf lessons every day during the rainy season, following our surf schedules. If you are a beginner, both dry and wet seasons are perfect for you to learn surfing in Kuta Beach, Bali.
- Q: Is transportation included in the price?
A: Yes, transport is included as long as your hotel area is in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua. Other areas are subject to an additional charge depending on your hotel location.
- Q: Is the equipment included in the price?
A: Yes, surf equipment (surfboard, leg rope, and helmet) is provided by us.
- Q: Can I use the board after my surfing lesson?
A: Yes, the board can be rented for an additional charge once the surf lesson has finished.
- Q: What are the methods of payment that you accept?
A: We accept cash in Indonesian Rupiah, Indonesian QR codes, PayPal and all major credit cards (physical or contactless).
- Q: Can I come along with my friend or family member to the surfing lesson with your transport for free?
A: Parent/friend may accompany their friend/family member in the shuttle car free of charge based on availability. For other circumstances, please inquire with our staff.
- Q: Can I request a refund if I have paid for 3 days of lessons, but I do only 1 or 2 days?
A: Because the package price is already discounted, refund is not provided for any reason. However, we will provide a voucher to replace your last surf session to be used at any time within 1 year.
- Q: Can I request a refund if I had an injury during the lesson, or if I am not able to continue the lesson?
A: You are responsible to finish the full duration of your surf lesson. Refunds are not provided if the lesson is not finished. If an injury occurs, our staff will provide first aid assistance and transport to the nearest clinic.
- Q: Can I request a refund if the weather conditions have changed?
A: If surfing becomes unsafe due to weather conditions, the surf instructors may modify the lesson and do the activity on the beach rather than in the water, or the lesson may be rescheduled or may need to be postponed due to bad weather. If the lesson need to be postponed, we will offer you alternative dates, no refund will be provided.
- Q: Can I cancel my booking on the day of the lesson?
A: Cancellations on the date of the lesson and no-shows are non-refundable and will be charged 100% of the rate.
- Q: Is your surf schedule flexible?
A: Unfortunately no. Especially for the beginner level, the surf schedules is following the tide conditions due to the safety reason.