- SEMI PRIVATE
- KIDS PRIVATE
- KIDS SEMI
Private Surf Lesson
|WHAT YOU WILL LEARN :
|The surf equipment
|Position on the board
|Stretches & warm up
|How to stand on the board
|Safe surf & awareness
|Control the board
|How to catch the wave
|Selecting & catching the wave
|Riding the wave
|Selecting the board for you
Private surfing lesson with your own personal instructor. If you want to get personalized attention, then this is a great choice for you. Surf technique will be customized to suit your needs and abilities. We recommend the private lesson for those who are serious about surfing and advancing their surf skills.
- Single person lessons with a pesonal instructor.
- Available for any ages
- Duration is a maximum of 2 hours with a short break in between
- Lessons take place in the morning and afternoon depending on tides and wave conditions. Please check our schedule for more detailed information
- Lessons take place at Kuta beach; 10 meter walk from our surf school
- All necessary surf equipment will be provided
- Besides learning how to surf you will also be taught some applied theory about surfing. In this lesson you will get personalized attention so you can clarify all your doubts at any moment
- All our instructors are certified by the Australian Academy of Surf Instructors. They are fluent in both English and Japanese
- Medical Insurance is not included. Please be insured when taking lessons or going on the tours with us.
- Pick-up service is provided based on availability within the vicinities of Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran.
- Arrive at our office 15 minutes before the lesson starts to prepare
- We provide you with lockers where you can store your belongings
- At the end of each lesson we provide you with a hot shower and a clean towel
- Our professional photographer will be taking pictures of you during your lesson in case you want to bring home memories of this special moment
- Friends or family may wait for you at our surf school or at the beach
* Additional surcharge US$10 applies for adult private lesson, adult intermediate lesson and surf tour during the high season ( June – September & 24th December – 5th January ).
What to wear / bring:
1. Changing clothes
2. Straps for spectacles or swimming goggles for people who wear contact lenses
3. Sunscreen lotion and basic toiletries
4. Swimming suit
5. Shorts for surfing
6. Sandals/ flip flop