All bookings subject to these terms & conditions.
Please read carefully the Booking Conditions and information contained in our booking form/brochure/website/email confirmation as these form the basis of your contract with Odysseys Surf School and set out the respective rights and obligations of both parties. In the following Booking Conditions ‘you’ means the Party Leader and ‘we’ or ‘the Company’ means Odysseys Surf School.
By submitting your booking, you represent to us that you have the authority to make the booking on behalf of your party and that you accept on behalf of your party that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions. A contract exists as soon as we issue our Booking Confirmation Form.
Registration is not complete until full payment has been received.
Online payment may be made by credit card or PayPal with the submission of a completed registration form.
All course prices are subject to change. However, once you have made your booking and paid a course against the price of your course the price will not normally be subject to any change.
Additional charge US$10 per person applies during high season ( June – September, 24th December – 5th January ) for private lesson, intermediate lesson and surf tour.
The additional charge is payable in the office on your arrival.
2. ALTERATIONS TO BOOKING
If, after your full payment/deposit has been received, you wish to change your course in any way, we will do what we can to reasonably accommodate such changes, but it may not always be possible. If you or any member of your party is unable to proceed with the course, you can transfer the booking to a substitute person, provided that they satisfy all the conditions applicable to the original booking and your request is received by us at least 2 days prior to commencement of the course. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing signed by the Lead Name in your party. You will be liable to pay any costs and expenses that we incur in making this alteration and further details of this can be found on the booking confirmation from us. Customers wishing to add to a party after the initial booking will only be able to do so if sufficient places are available. Availability should not be assumed and you should contact us to check availability first. The price of your course may increase or decrease to reflect the changes requested by you but please note that a reduction in numbers attending a course will not necessarily result in a reduction in the price of the booking.
- The outstanding amount is payable to Odysseys Surf School directly upon arrival (for the booking with no full payment in advance).
- For any changes to existing reservation, please contact to Odysseys Surf School directly.
- Please do not bring your valuables while surfing. We are not responsible for lost items.
- Maximum time of surf lesson is 2,5 hours for each lesson.
All participants without hotel transfer service that provided by the Company, must arrive in the Odysseys’s office 15 minutes before the course start time.
5. PERSON AUTHORISED TO MAKE THE BOOKING
The Party Leader is responsible for seeing that all members of their party are physically fit to take part in the surf lesson. The Party Leader is responsible for providing, at the time of booking, the Company with any known potential medical conditions that may affect the personal safety of any party members and for notifying, in writing, the Company of any special needs of any party members.
6. TERMINATION OF BOOKING
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate without further notice the booking arrangements of any client who refuses to comply with the instructions or orders of the Company staff or other responsible person whose behavior in their opinion is likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other clients, staff, any third party or to property. Upon such termination our responsibility for your booking ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
7. CANCELATION POLICY
Cancellation fee applies once you made the booking – and the booking has been confirmed by the reservation’s staff. Please refer to the refund policy no 10.
8. TRANSFER SERVICE
- Due to the guest sharing of transportation, please be on time for your scheduled pick-up time.
- Pick-up times must occasionally be adjusted for traffic jams due to road diversions or Balinese ceremonies. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
- The shuttle bus will leave after 5 minutes waiting at the lobby. Guests who do not show up must take their own transport. We are not responsible for lesson cancellation if the transportation is missed.
- Hotel transfer service is not provided for the last minute booking ( less than 24 hours of notification to Odysseys Surf School’s staff ).
- Hotel transfer service is included only in these selected areas: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa dua, Jimbaran.
- Hotel transfer service is not available for the pick up & drop off at the private property, public areas, unregistered address and airbnb property. Pick up is only provided at the lobby of the registered hotel/villa.
9. GROUP LESSON
- If you take part in a group lesson, you will meet up with other guests.
- All guests in the group lesson are new beginners. This package is not recommended for the participants who has been surfing before.
- Please concentrate and pay attention to the trainer’s instructions while you are in the group.
- Group lessons will start on time as scheduled. There is no extra time for any guests who come late.
- The minimum age for this group is 15 y.o.
10. REFUND POLICY
- No refund will be offered if guests want to stop surfing before 2,5 hours.
- No refund will be offered for multi-day surf packages if guests do not want to continue it.
- No refund will be offered for bad weather.
- No refund will be offered if a guest is injured during the surf lesson.
- No refund will be offered for any reason.
- 50 % refunds are provided within 7 days of 24-hour cancellation notice before surf lesson date.
- No refunds are provided for cancellation on the date of the lesson or less than 24 hours before the lesson begin.
- In the event of cancellation 24 hours before the surf lesson starts, the booking fee and the booking deposit is non-refundable.
- If surf conditions become unsafe during a lesson, the surf instructors may modify the lesson and undertake activities on the beach rather than in the water, or the lesson may be rescheduled or may need to be postponed due to bad weather. If the lesson need to be postponed, in these circumstances we will offer you alternative dates, no refund will be available.
- If you are unable or unwilling to accept these new dates then we will provide a surf vouchers under the same booking conditions that has been postponed, to be used anytime within 1 year, started from the date of the booking.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail your surf lesson due to circumstances amounting to Force Majeure – these include, but are not limited to, war, riots, government action, terrorism, fire, weather conditions, strike action and all similar events outside the Company’s control which prevent or affect the Company’s contractual obligation. Where such circumstances occur the Company will not be liable to pay you refunds or compensation.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your lesson, you may inform our reservations staff at the office immediately within 1 hour from the first hour of your lesson and we will change the instructor / re-schedule the lesson. No refunds are provided and no refunds are issued for completed work.
11. BOARD RENTAL
- All transactions of board rentals including facilities are subject to the provisions of the company.
- The insurance is only cover for the surfboard itself. Please make sure you have your own travel insurance before renting the board.
- Surf experience is required.
- The minimum age for board rental is age 15.
12. PHOTO & VIDEO USAGE
We frequently take photos and video of customers, both adults and under 16’s. We reserve the right to use these in our brochures, social media and in any other promotional material. You agree that we may use such images in promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright rests with such authorized parties. If you wish to opt out please email info(at)odysseysurfschool(dot)com.
13. WET SEASON CONDITIONS:
Please be informed that garbage in Kuta beach and Seminyak beach are commonplace every rainy season in Bali.
To clean the garbage in Kuta Beach, the government mobilized local residents to clean up the beaches every day. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. No refunds are provided and no refunds are issued for completed work.
14. INSURANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We strongly recommend that you are insured for your lesson. It is your responsibility to ensure that your policy includes cover for emergencies and the watersports activities in which you will be participating.
The Company accepts responsibility should any of the services which we are contractually obliged to provide prove deficient or not of reasonable standard. This includes responsibility for the acts or omissions of any of our employees, subcontractors and suppliers. Save that as detailed below, no liability is accepted for death, injury or illness.
The Company does not accept liability or responsibility for personal injury to, or the death of any participant howsoever caused unless by the proven negligence of the Company, employees, suppliers or subcontractors. In addition, the Company is NOT liable for death, injury or illness caused by an activity outside of the Company’s activities.
The Company does not accept claim for the medical bill and all the expenses during the medical treatment from the customers.
14. 1 Age limits:
The minimum age is 7 y.o and the maximum age is 60 y.o.
All participants must be physically fit, able and have a good medical condition before and during the surf lesson. They must, at the time of booking, advise of any illness or disability (such as diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, heart condition, recent injuries, hearing impairment, visual impairment, etc) that may affect their ability to participate. If at all unsure, participants must check with a doctor before booking and must be able to produce a note from their doctor if required.
Participants must bring any necessary medication with them and ensure that staffs are made aware of what medicine this is and how it is to be administered. Be advised that some of the activity locations are remote and self-contained.
The Company reserves the right to refuse any booking on medical grounds if the medical condition is considered to be detrimental to the safety and smooth running of the course.
14. 3 Limit of liability accidental injury:
Territorial limit of the insurance: Bali area only
Limit of liability:
Death: IDR 110.000.000
Permanent disablement: IDR 110.000.000
Medical expenses: IDR 11.000.000
No claim for the water contact lenses.
Insurance will cover only when the accident happens during the surf lesson.
Accidental Injury means Bodily Injury caused by an Accident (of external origin) being the direct and independent cause in the Loss and that 1) requires a physical examination and medical treatment by a Physician and 2) commences while your coverage is in effect. The injury must be verified by a Physician.
Additional expenses that incurred during the medical treatment will be the customer’s responsibility.
The insurance will not cover for:
- Additional expenses for supplement and vitamins that incurred separately from the doctor’s medical receipt.
- Prosthesis expenses.
- Non-medical services expenses.
- Cosmetic treatment expenses.
- Other expenses that is not related with high priority treatment.
Please ask the staff for more details information about the insurance.
By submitting your booking, you agree with the terms & conditions of the insurance.
Our aim is to give you an enjoyable and trouble-free during your surf lesson. If you do have a problem or complaint, it is important and in your own interest to tell a relevant member of the Odysseys Surf School staff immediately so that steps can be taken to resolve the matter on the spot. If your complaint cannot be resolved there please notify us, in writing/email to cs(at)odysseysurfschool(dot)com, immediately upon your return. We strongly recommend that you communicate any problem to our staff without delay, if you do not, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were on the course/holiday and this may affect your rights under this contract. The Company will make every effort to provide suitable alternatives but will not be held liable for changes made by outside influences. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract that cannot be amicably settled may be referred to arbitration, if you so wish, under a special scheme that is administered quite independently by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Our staffs are often asked for information not contained in the brochure. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information given is correct, the Company cannot be held responsible if this should prove inaccurate.
The Company cannot accept liability for causes of dissatisfaction that are not notified to us, in writing, within 7 days of completion of the lesson.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Odysseys Surf School and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Odysseys Surf School. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Odysseys Surf School takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Odysseys Surf School’s Website. Odysseys Surf School is located at:Jalan Pantai Kuta ,
Jalan Pantai Kuta, Inside Mercure Kuta Bali 80361
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Odysseys Surf School’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Indonesia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Odysseys Surf School and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Odysseys Surf School All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.odysseysurfschool.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.odysseysurfschool.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.odysseysurfschool.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.odysseysurfschool.com
Redistribute content from Odysseys Surf School (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Odysseys Surf School does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Odysseys Surf School, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Odysseys Surf School shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Odysseys Surf School reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Odysseys Surf School a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Odysseys Surf School; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.