Dear valued customer,
Please be informed that seeing garbage in both Kuta and Seminyak beach is quite a common thing during the rainy season in Bali. In order to clean up this garbage, the government has mobilized locals to clean up the beaches daily. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Despite this, we are still open for surf lessons everyday during the rainy season, following our surf schedules. If you are a beginner, do not be alarmed, both dry and wet seasons are perfect for you to learn surfing in Kuta Beach, Bali.
- Q: Is transportation included in the price?
A: Yes, transport is included as long as your hotel area is in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua. Other areas are subject to an additional charge depending upon your hotel location.
- Q: Is the equipment included the price?
A: Yes, all surf equipment is provided by Odysseys.
- Q: Can I use the board after my surf lesson?
A: Yes, the board can be rented for an additional charge once the surf lesson has finished.
- Q: What are the methods of payment that you accept?
A: We accept cash (US Dollars, Euros, Japanese Yen and Indonesia Rupiah) and most other currencies. We also accept all major credit cards.
- Q: Can I come along with my friend or family member to the surfing lesson with your transport for free?
A: Parents may accompany their children in the van free of charge. For other circumstances, please inquire with our staff.
- Q: Can I request a refund if I’ve paid for 3 days of lessons, but I do only 1 or 2 days?
A: Because the package price is already discounted, we cannot refund for any reason. However, we will provide a voucher to replace your last surf session to be used at any time.
- Q: Can I request a refund if I had an injury during the lesson, or if I am not able to continue the lesson?
A: You are responsible to finish the full duration of your surf lesson. Refunds are not provided if the lesson is not finished. If an injury occurs, our staff will provide first aid assistance and transport to the clinic, if necessary. These services are covered with our insurance.
- Q: Can I request a refund if the weather conditions have changed?
A: If surfing becomes unsafe due to weather conditions, the instructor will continue the lesson on the beach or reschedule, if necessary. No refund is provided.
- Q: can I cancel my booking on the day of the lesson?
A: Cancellations on the due date and no-shows will be charged 100% of the published rate.
- Q: Is your surf schedule flexible?
A: Unfortunately no. Especially for the beginners level, the surf schedules is following the tide conditions due to the safety reason.