Surf lesson 10% OFF
Grab these low rates now!
- Advanced booking and payment are required
- Book & pay the lesson from now until 31st May 2017 for the surf lesson from 1st June 2017 to 30th September 2017 ONLY
- All rates are quoted for single / 1 day lesson and for dedicated lesson from 1st June 2017 to 30th September 2017 ONLY
*terms and conditions apply. For more info, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
The booking is subject to the terms and conditions of the lesson at Odysseys surf school. Please read the terms and conditions of the lesson at Odysseys surf school here: https://goo.gl/eZx3ky
The surf lessons includes with :
- Hotel transfer service ( Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Sanur )
- Changing rooms, Shower, Towel, Locker
- Safe surf equipment ( Surfboards, helmet, leg rope, Rash vest )
- Mineral water
- Insurance covered
What to wear / bring:
Changing clothes, Straps for spectacles or swimming goggles for people who wear contact lenses, Sunscreen lotion and basic toiletries, Swimming suit, Shorts for surfing, Sandals.
The booking and the payment must be submitted and confirmed by Odysseys surf school between 10th April 2017 – 31st May 2017.
|Surf packages||Promo rates||Note|
|Group lesson 1 day||USD 31.50/person/lesson||Min 15 y.o – no surf experiences|
|Semi private lesson 1 day||USD 40.50/person/lesson||2 people with equal level of surfing|
|Private lesson 1 day||USD 54/person/lesson|
|Kids semi private lesson 1 day||USD 40.50/kid/lesson||2 children, minimum age 10 yo, equal level of surfing|
|Kids Private lesson 1 day||USD 54/kid/lesson||Minimum age 7 y.o|
|Intermediate lesson 1 day||USD 54/person/lesson||Minimum age 7 y.o|
**Since June to September is high season, extra charge US$10 per person applies for private lesson, intermediate lesson and surf tour, in addition to the discounted prices shown above.
How to book and pay
- Submit the booking between April 10th 2017 – May 31st 2017 for the lesson between June 1st 2017 to September 30th 2017, by send an email to: email@example.com
- The booking details and the invoice will be send to you after you submit the booking.
- Settle the payment. Payment method: Paypal : firstname.lastname@example.org or Credit Card.
- After we receive the payment for your booking, an email to confirm the booking will be send to you.
- No refund will be offered if guests want to stop surfing before 2,5 hours.
- No refund will be offered for bad weather.
- No refund will be offered if a guest is injured during the surf lesson.
- If surf conditions become unsafe during a lesson, the surf instructors may modify thelesson and
- undertake activities on the beach rather than in the water, or the lesson may be rescheduled or may need to be postponed due to bad weather. If the lesson need to be postponed, in these circumstances we will offer you alternative dates, no refund will be available. If you are unable or unwilling to accept these new dates then we will provide a surf vouchers under the same booking conditions that has been postponed, to be used anytime within 1 year, started from the date of the booking.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail your surf lesson due to circumstances amounting to Force Majeure – these include, but are not limited to, war, riots, government action, terrorism, fire, weather conditions, strike action and all similar events outside the Company’s control which prevent or affect the Company’s contractual obligation. Where such circumstances occur the Company will not be liable to pay you refunds or compensation.