Our aim at Odysseys Surf School is to give you an enjoyable and trouble-free time during your surf lesson. At Odysseys Surf School we provide insurance to any participants who is injured caused by the activity, which happen during the surf lesson.
The following insurance terms and conditions are applicable for any accident at Odysseys Surf School.
We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance. It is your responsibilities to ensure that your policy covers for emergencies and that you certify with your travel insurance, that water-sport activates that you will be participating in, is included in the policy.
Odysseys Surf School accepts responsibility if any of the services we are contractually obliged to provide is proven deficient or not have reasonable standards. This includes responsibilities for the acts of omissions of any of the employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
Odysseys Surf School does not accept liability or responsibility for death or personal injuries caused for any participants unless by the proven negligence of Odysseys Surf School, the employees, subcontractors or suppliers.
Odysseys Surf School is not liable for injury, illness or death caused by activities outside of Odysseys Surf School activities.
In regarding to surfboard rental, this means that the surfboard itself is insured, but the injury, illness or death that is caused while surfing, will be cover by your own travel insurance, so make sure to have a travel insurance that includes this in the policy.
The following key points have to be complied for any claims
- The minimum age is 7 y.o and the maximum age is 60 y.o.
- All participants must be physically fit, able and have a good medical condition before and during the surf lesson.
- They must, at the time of booking, advise of any illness or disability (such as diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, heart condition, recent injuries, hearing impairment, visual impairment, etc.) that may affect their ability to participate.
- If at all unsure, participants must check with a doctor before booking and must be able to produce a note from their doctor if required.
- Participants must bring any necessary medication with them and ensure that staffs are made aware of what medicine this is and how it is to be administered. Be advised that some of the activity locations are remote and self-contained.
- A physician must verify the injury.
Odysseys Surf School reserves the right to refuse any booking on medical grounds if the medical condition is considered to be detrimental to the safety and smooth running of the course.
The limit of the liability appears like the following
- Territorial limit of the insurance is in Bali area only
- Death up to IDR 110.000.000
- Permanent disablement up to IDR 110.000.000
- Medical expenses up to IDR 11.000.000
- No claim for the water contact lenses
Additional expenses that incurred during the medical treatment will be the customer’s responsibility.
The insurance will not cover for:
- Additional expenses for supplement and vitamins that incurred separately from the doctor’s medical receipt.
- Prosthesis expenses.
- Non-medical services expenses.
- Cosmetic treatment expenses.
- Other expenses that is not related with high priority treatment.
Please ask the staff for more details information about the insurance.
By submitting your booking, you agree with the terms & conditions of the insurance. For more details about the terms and condition visit Odysseyssurfschool.com